Lankota Employment OpportunitiesPrint Application Form
Lankota is looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to our team due to increased growth and ability to maintain our production needs as required by customer demand.
- Responsible for entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion.
- Confer with Sales Department to consider market potential for new products.
- Research current product design and offer updates to products, help to streamline product manufacturing.
- Create Bills of Material and perform costing analysis.
- Ability to create and read blueprints and drawings from SolidWorks.
- Accurately design parts for specific tolerances per various manufacturing machines.
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team player and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, SolidWorks
- Previous fabrication experience and knowledge preferred but not required. Agricultural background preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- Excellent Work Environment
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- 100% Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Wage DOE
- Applications can be picked up at 270 West Park Ave, Huron, SD.
- Print an appliction, and mail it to:
Attn: Human Resources
270 West Park Ave
Huron, SD 57350
- Apply Online